Sage ERP MAS 90
Catagory: General Accounting - Class: Small to Medium
Product: MAS 90
- Small business 1 to 25 users - general accounting needs
- Industry specific implementation
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Automotive and Industrial
- Construction and Supply
- Office furniture equipment and supplies
- Application is highly modularized, so user can purchase and implement functionality when needed.
- Large installed user base provides a high degree in product stability.
- Unlimited Budgets - Users can save all of their historical budgets for reporting purposes, while building budgets for future fiscal periods.
- Financial Statements - Wizard walks users through creating financial statements by selecting from a range of pre-defined templates.
- Bill of Materials Processing for light manufacturing.
Brief Product Description and Pricing
- Sage ERP MAS 90 offers a broad selection of feature-rich solutions, including core accounting, e-commerce, business intelligence tools, HR and payroll, customer relationship management (CRM) and financial reporting software. In addition to robust project management, it has manufacturing and wholesale distribution software solutions that help mid-market businesses automate key processes, including inventory management, bill of materials and job costing.
- MAS 90 is priced by module, as well as multi-user licenses. As a reseller installed solution, pricing often includes installation and training. MSRP pricing for a single user license of the core applications would run approximately $10,775, while five user to twenty users would run $14,000 to $23000, respectively. Prices will vary based on the number of licenses, as well as number of modules purchased. More detail product information.
- Windows XP and Vista.
- MAS90 runs on a proprietary Indexed Sequential Access Method (ISAM) database (MAS200 runs on a either the ISAM or Microsoft SQL Database.)
- Industry standard Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) drivers.
- Source code is available to third-party master developers only.
- While early versions of MAS90 were written in Business Basic (BBX,) version 4.0 and later code is C++, C#, and Visual Basic plus a number of tools from other providers.
Integration with Accounting and Ease of Setup
- MAS90 is considered easy to use for those familiar with accounting practices and has a seamless integration between modules. While an experienced accountant should be able to setup MAS, however, with the ever increasing complexity of the product, where multiple modules and users are involved, it is recommended that an authorized reseller/implementer be used.
- MAS 90’s Business Insights Reporter is a powerful, yet easy-to-use, tool for creating custom reports and uses the same reporting of the Report Master module in a wizard-driven environment, with the added benefit of the presentation-quality output and formatting options of Crystal Reports.
Representative Client List
- MAS 90 has a long and reliable history with a user base that expands to multiple industries; therefore, a specific list was not provided. Your local reseller will provide a complete list of users in your specific industry.
Company History and Contact Information
- MAS 90 has a rich heritage that can be traced back to an early Personal Computer Accounting Software company State of the Art. That company was acquired and and acquired again by what is now The Sage Group, plc. Established in the 1970s, Sage supports more than 2.8 million customers in the U.S. and Canada. With a focus to provide business management software and services to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), their applications cover a full range of business requirements.
Sage ERP MAS 90
56 Technology Drive
Irvine, California 92618-2301