QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions
Catagory: General Accounting Entry - SMB Level
- Small business 1-25 employees with general accounting needs
- Light manufacturing and average cost only inventory
- Simple Point-of-Sale add on solution
- Simple visual interface with interactive tutorials
- Large number of add-on products and services
- Industry specific versions for Manufacturers, Wholesalers, Professional Service Firms, Contractors, Non-Profit entities and Retailers
- New relational database supports larger number of transactions
Brief Product Description and Pricing
- Small businesses use QuickBooks for most financially related business processes, from entering sales receipts, tracking expenses, preparing and sending invoices, sales tax tracking and payment, preparation of basic financial statements and reports, and inventory management. The program also includes MICR check printing and options for employee payroll and time tracking. For most tasks, QuickBooks does not require users to understand standard accounting procedures. Most transactions are recorded using on-line screens that closely resemble paper-based forms such as invoices or checks.
- QuickBooks Enterprises has several new and enhanced features for 2011:
Work in Two Company Files at the Same Time
Track Inventory in Multiple Locations
Improved Custom Reporting
Enhanced Built-in Reports
Additional Combined Reports
Create a Template and Invoice Many Customers at Once with Batch Invoicing
Quickly Prioritize Customers with the Customer Snapshot
Stay on Top of Your Receivables with the Collections Center
Streamline Additional Business Processes
Compare 11.0 with Prior Versions
- Enterprise Solutions has everything in Premier plus some. Visit the web site for a detail feature list. Supports five to twenty users and starts at $3000.00.
- Windows XP SP3 or higher
- Database may be installed on file server or peer-to-peer environment.
Integration with Accounting and Ease of Setup
- For most tasks, QuickBooks does not require users to understand standard accounting procedures. Most transactions are recorded using on-line screens that closely resemble paper-based forms such as invoices or checks.
- The product is very easy to install and can be done so without technical support or a professional accountant in many cases.
Representative Client List (if available)
- QuickBooks Accounting Products are entry level solutions and has a very long list of users. As such, there is no list provided.
Company History and Contact Information
- Company was founded in 1983 by Scott Cook and Tom Proulx, more detail can be found at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intuit#History
- QuickBooks is available for purchase through a number or retail outlets such as Best Buy, Circuit City, Office Depot and Staples or via the Internet.
- QuickBooks Sales & Service Representatives are available to answer non-technical questions about a current QuickBooks product or service order, or if you need more information before you buy. Call toll-free (888) 246-8848 weekdays from 6 A.M. to 6 P.M. Pacific Time, or you can chat online with a Sales & Service advisor weekdays from 7 A.M. to 4 P.M. PT. http://support.quickbooks.intuit.com/support/Default.aspx .